Monday, January 12, 2009

Challenge Action # 1: Complete!


The first official challenge action has been completed--- I went to the Rose Bowl flea market on Sunday morning. And I have to say, it was really nice to change up the normal routine. We got up without an alarm clock and then had banana waffles for breakfast- yum! And then we headed off to the flea market. It was a little overwhelming. So many vendors and so many things for sale. Definitely fun to see and experience although the day turned out to be a little hot for this pregnant lady. The frozen lemonade definitely helped though :)

That afternoon I still made it to the gym for my Sunday swim which was actually really good. I never realized how pretty the pool would be with all of that afternoon sunlight since I always swim in the morning (and it made it a little warmer too!). So all in all, very successful. The one thing I am preparing myself for is that thus far, I have still been able to squeeze in all of my otherwise planned activities even with the added events. While great, I just want to be sure that I don't get too dependent on only being able to do other things if I can still do the regularly scheduled items. So just be prepared, that may not always be the case and that's okay. It all adds up and will balance out in the wash. And if not, I mean really. So what?

No comments: