Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mondo Beyondo- Pt. 2


My Mondo Beyondo List for 2008

*I want to let the music move me more often. Hip hop classes, personal dance parties, weekend club dancing.

*I want to give my body good whole nutrition and vitamins to allow me to do all the movement I want to do with all of the energy I need. I give myself permission to feel full and not sick. To give my body what it needs and also what it wants.

*And I want to EXPERIENCE life. I want to feel it all. The good and the bad. The ups and the downs. I want to make decisions on the fly. I want to follow my heart and be true to myself and not worry about what anyone else will say about my choices. I want to bring the funny back into my life. I want to make people wonder what’s gotten into me. I want to feel alive.

*And in true mondo beyondo fashion, the truly beyond my world things that I am eliciting for myself this year are reckless abandon, adventure, and dancing, singing and acting professionally.

No comments: